Women investors face many challenges to building wealth and securing their financial futures. We developed this resource as a guidebook for women who are seeking perspectives on how to take control of their financial lives. We hope you find useful information that helps you make the most of your financial well-being today and every day.
Did You Know?
• Women represent 53.2% of professionals in the American workforce.
• 57% of women participate in the U.S. labor force.
• American women who turn 65 this year have a life expectancy of 86.6 years.
• American men who turn 65 this year have a life expectancy of 84.3 years.
• Median weekly earnings for full-time female workers are 81% of their male counterparts.
• Median annual income for mother-only families with minor children in the household is $20,900.
John P. Chladek, MBA, CFP® is the President of Chladek Wealth Management, LLC, a fee-only financial advisor with a fresh approach to financial planning and investment management. Committed to busy professionals and entrepreneurs in Kansas City. For more information, visit http://www.chladekwealth.com.