Comprehensive Financial Plan
With a Comprehensive Financial Plan you’ll receive:
- A written plan for your family’s future
- Monthly meetings with an experienced CFP® practitioner
- Peace of mind
Our Comprehensive Financial Planning Services Include:
- How much money will you need to retire?
- Once in retirement, how much do you need to withdraw from your savings each year to maintain your standard of living, taking into account inflation and taxes?
- Are you on track, or do you need to start saving more?
- What type of return do you need to earn on your investments to achieve your retirement goals?
Cash Flow Analysis
- Create a spending plan to reduce debt and maximize savings.
- Establish a systematic way of tracking your spending to analyze your cash flow.
- Implement the “Debt Snowball” and establish an emergency reserve account.
- Estimate the required savings for providing a college education for your child(ren).
- Identify tax-efficient ways of saving for college if additional savings is required. We will also assist in setting up your college savings accounts.
Income Tax Planning
- Discover areas where income tax liabilities can be reduced.
- Implement strategies to reduce future income taxation.
- Work with your existing CPA to address any outstanding, or future, income tax issues.
Insurance/Risk Management Analysis
- Analyze the current insurance policies you have, and which policies you may need to acquire based on your needs and goals.
- Work with your insurance agent to acquire any new policies that you may need.
- Analyze the deductibles and coverage for each of your policies to identify areas where you may be able to save money.
- Analyze your current estate plan to identify any areas that may need to be addressed. If you don’t already have an estate plan in place, we will work with you and an estate planning attorney to help make sure you acquire a comprehensive estate plan.
- Collaborate with your estate planning attorney and CPA to identify strategies to transfer your wealth to your heirs and charities of choice in the most tax-efficient way.
- Confirm that the beneficiaries listed on your investment accounts and insurance policies align with your estate plan. If beneficiaries need to be added or changed, we will prepare the proper paperwork to do so.
Charitable Gift Planning
- If it is your desire to give charitably, we will provide you with strategies to make an impact.
- Analyze and identify which assets would be the most beneficial to donate in terms of your goals and tax considerations.
- Identify strategies to transfer your wealth to charities of your choice while also lowering your tax liability.
Call us today to schedule your Free Analysis – 913.402.6099.
We provide fee-only advice, and do not accept product commissions or receive benefits from outside companies. Thus, we always put the needs of the client first.